Aidan and I went and got one year pictures together for his first birthday. It was soo much fun.
Aidan has discovered bugs. He started playing with a rollie pollie. He is such a boy!! He was going to try and eat but I had to stop him. I guess he thought he needed some extra protein.
Ohh No!! The shark is going to Eat us!!!!!
Thanksgiving Point $2.00 Tuesdays. We had soo much fun going to the the Dinosour Museum, Children's Discovery Park and The Gardens.
Aidan's First Birthday
He was going to touch the candle but Grandma yelled at him. Aidan started crying. I think it was becuase gma yelled at him. Some think it was becuase he burned his finger. I tried two more times without the candle and he just started crying. If i can figure out how to load the video i will.
We had a busy August with $2.00 Tuesday to Aidan turning one and Aidan and I taking pics together. 3Aidan had his 12 month check-up. weight:23lbs 9oz. Height 32 inches. Off the charts!!! I have a tall, cute, little guy!!♥
I can't believe it has been a year since I have had my bundle of joy(Aidan) in life. He has brought such a big smile to my face everyday. I love him dearly and don't know what i would do without him. He has brought so much love, joy and a sweet spirit into my life. I love you Aidan, I am glad you are my son and a part of my life.


























Happy Birthday! Emma actually burned her finger on the candle...
ReplyDelete