Aidan in the backyard having fun gardening.
Aidan walking with his teddy bear. He started walking a week after his 1st birthday.
I took Aidan to the playground at the school by our house to play. He seemd more intersted in the wood chips then anything else. I did get him to go down the slide once.
Aidan looking up at the trees. God are you up there?
Aidan, Grandma and I walked around Cascade Springs. It was such a pretty day and we had nice weather. Aidan and all of us enjoyed being in the mountians.
Aidan loves to play with Grandma's phone every chance he gets.
Aidan helping Grandma with stocks. Aidan loves playing on Grandma's labtop. He tries to play on it every chance he gets. He must be taking after his Aunts and Uncles.
At the end of September Aidan and I went to Hoogle Zoo with some friends. It was the first time for both Aidan and Me. We both had lots of fun. we really enjoyed seeing all the animals espececially the baby elephant and the bird show.
























Cute pictures! He's getting so big! Cute green pjs =)
ReplyDelete