My mom Aidan and I were walking through the Unveristy Mall afterI took her out to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen for her birthday. A guy that worked at the photo studio came up to us. He said that there was a couple of high school girls doing a school project and they need pics of small kids. They wanted to take picture of Aidan so I thought I would help out these high school girls and them take pictures of my cute boy. They loved taking pictures of him. Aidan was a great subject(this pic was taken during his nap time) and they loved him. I got a free 8x10. He is so cute!!
For the Thanksgiving holiday we stayed at home. We had a nice dinner with my mom and brother. At this time of thanks I would like to say how thank-ful i am for my son, family, a job, all the many blessing i have been given, the gospel and especially all the many freedoms I enjoy every day. There are so many things to be grateful for can't list them all.

No comments:
Post a Comment