Family Pics
Aidan and I went and got family pics done. I thought it would be fun to get them done for Christmas and dress up in nice clothes. Aidan was really cranky the day we went. He started crying everytime he saw the big camera and would not leave my side. We got some cute smiles out of him as you can see. It was fun!!
CHRISTMAS
I had so much fun with Aidan this year. Picking out his presents and watching him get so excited when he opened them and his facial expressions. I had to help him open some of them. He is still getting the opening present thing down. Some Christmas photos of him sitting on the presents before we opened them, playing with his bubble train and almost all his Christmas presents. He didn't even try to open them. I didn't put them out till Christmas Eve though. I didn't want his cousins to get to them. For Christmas we went to Kristine's (my older sister) house and spent it with her family. We had a nice dinner and played games. I was feeling sick to my stomach Christmas Eve soI didn't eat anything Christmas Eve all day and on Christmas day till Christmas Dinner. I felt sick to my stoamch right after I ate so we had to come early. Luckily everything stayed down. I thinkI had a touch of the stomach flu bug going around. It was a good day all around and was fun to spend with family.
Aidan Playing in the Laundry Basket
Some cute photos of Aidan playing in the laundry basket. He was entertained for the longest time going in and out of the laundry basket.
Rebeckah's Baptism
At the beginning of December we had my niece's, Aidan's cousin's, baptism. It was a great expeirence to go and watch her get baptised and see family.
Some cute photos of aidan. He is playing on his cousins computer. "Ah-Oh I've been caught."








No comments:
Post a Comment