HAPPY 2011 NEW YEAR!!!
Aidan loves to play on my computer or any computer he can get his hands on. He sits at the computer and just types away. Not quite sure what he's typing.
Aidan saw me putting batteries into this toy. He got a hold of my screwdriver and tried to unscrew where the batteries go. He was trying so hard and talking to himself. It was just so cute!!! He's one smart cookie!!
Aidan figured out how to climb from the chair onto my desk. The first couple times he did it he was playing with my bamboo so I moved it. Then he was playing with my computer speakers. Then he decided to stand up. Not quite sure what he was going after. I caught him just in time.
Are 2011 year has been a good year so far. We had a rough start. Aidan had crop New Year's Eve and for a couple days. He would not sleep in his crib and the only way I could get him to sleep was laying next me in bed. He was so cranky I tried everything to make him happy. For two night I only got like 3 hours of sleep. i think Aidan got more than me. He was sleeping on my chest and right next to me. In the middle of the night his head would plop in my lap. It woke me up everytime he moved. I was afraind he was going to wake and scream hishead off crying. I was so happy to get him to sleep and try and get some sleep myself. I didn't care were he slept The month ended off well though :)




No comments:
Post a Comment